Returning a pair of maternity jeans

During my lunch break today, I had to go return a pair pants at (for legal reasons I'll just say it's a store with big red bullseye on it. . .it's Target) They weren't just any normal pair of pants though. These were maternity jeans. A pair that my wife had intended returning about 29 days ago. When I got to the counter, I was greated by the typical goofy haired, casual (almost pajamas) dressed customer service lady. I handed the pants to her (unfolded) and gave her the reciept.

"Anything wrong with them?" she asked.

Is it just me or don't you think if something was wrong with a pair pants  it be visibly noticeable? Like a missing a leg? Or a big gaping hole somewhere other than the waist or the part where your feet come out?

I just said, "No. They're fine. It just turns out that I'm not pregnant afterwall. In fact, I can't get pregnant at all in the first place. So I guess I shouldn't have jumped the gun when I bought these. These just looked so comforable."

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Hhahahhaaa. Love the response to that!