Video Podcast Series: episode 1 (transcript)

CHASE
Hi, I'm Chase Roper. You might remember me from a few blog posts back or maybe that funny comment I left you on Facebook about that thing that one time. Here I am in my backyard for my first episode of the new Chase Roper Video Podcast Series.

As you can see, the sun is shining and my kids are enjoying their - oh hey, Honey!

(Wife enters into frame)

Everyone, I'd like you to meet my wife.

WIFE
Hi! I just thought I'd come over here to make out with you real quick.

(making out together)

CHASE
Wow, great! Thank you! What a great way to announce the re-launch of my official website ChaseRoper.com. Thank you, Honey!

WIFE
You bet! I'll leave you be now.

(Leaves the frame.)

CHASE
Stay tuned  next Sunday for the next episode of The Chase Roper Video Podcast Series. I have to keep this one short because my camera is low on memor--




Subscribe in a reader

No comments: