Stop focusing on what you don't want

Over the last few days, I've been participating in a sort of huge group accountability/motivation group via a friend's blog. In just five days, I've already noticed that I have started looking at obstacles facing me as possibilities to reach greater and deeper levels of understanding rather then feeling defeated and I've been able to focus clearly on what sorts of goals I have and be able to write out a list of things to do in order to see them happen. I'm going to endorse this as a "cure everything in your life" blog because I don't beleive anything but God can do that (in most cases suffering happens anyways for reasons may never fully understand or accept.) I am going to referr you to this blog though because overall I'm feeling more positive and happy and that can't be bad for me or my family and it can't be bad for you or yours.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=25515051&blogID=398501846&Mytoken=383543BA-6322-4C1E-9A53D2A8286C5E9B211911866

Take care!

No comments: