The Olympia Project: Starting a stand-up scene in my hometown

After reading a friend's series of motivational blogs over the last few days, I've found myself pondering the idea of really working toward starting a comedy scene in my hometown of Olympia, WA.

I'm inviting all of you to join me on this path of comedic discovery over a series of blog posts detailing my plans of action, successes and failures. Hopefully, this series will help our readers (if they so choose) to build up a community that fosters great stand-up as well in your own neighborhoods.

Having never done this sort of thing before -- I've neither performed stand-up nor booked it -- I grabbed my pen and paper to brainstorm.

Go read the rest of Week 1 of the Olympia Project at Punchline Magazine!



LinkedIn!

No comments: