I need to lose my baby weight


I gained some weight some during my wife's last pregnancy. Only like 4 or 5 pounds.

Or 20.

People who have noticed since the baby has been born (over 5 months ago) will sometimes ask me when my baby is due. So I got to thinking, When is my baby due?

All this talk about the baby and nobody is even paying attention that I'm going through a lot of the same things. So where's my baby shower?

I had no idea when I would be due (because I don't have periods) so I went to my doctor and asked him and he said I would never be having a baby.

"Oh yeah? Well how do explain this big stomach? How is this supposed to go just away?"

"I don't know, don't eat donuts?"

"What kind of doctor are you that you don't even know how to suggest a healthier lifestyle?"

"Probably the made up blog kind."

Suggested Reading - You: On A Diet: The Owner's Manual for Waist Management

No comments: