- Britney may say sorry at the Emmys - You know your performance was horrible when a public apology is called for.
- Germany gives in to Scientology - So now Tom Cruise CAN film his movie on historic military sites. . . or so the Germans would have us believe.
- LDS Church issues an apology - for the Mountain Meadows Massacre. When did this tragic massacre take place? September 11 1857. Why? Religious differences. . . (find out more about the Mountain Meadows Massacre.
- O.J. Simpson breaks into hotel room - He says he was only taking back items that already belonged to him. Maybe Simpson could write a book about this ordeal so the Goldmans can legally take it away and re-publish it. That will teach him.
- Love is the fuel for a world of good - nice short little post by Rev Jim Cooper
Here are your links for the weekend. . .you know you want them
I found some great stuff this week to read on the weekend. Check 'em out.
Posted by Chase Roper