Chaseblogger needs your input!

I need your help! I'm trying to make every effort possible to make Chaseblogger the best it can be. There is no better source for help than you, my readers! Please take a moment to answer any or all of the questions below. You can answer them in the comments or if you prefer, to my email at chaseblogger@hotmail.com. Anyone who helps out will receive a free copy of my e-book. Its a collection of comedic writing that I'm sure you will enjoy. Thanks so much in advance for all the help!
  • What did you first think my blog was about when you arrived at it?
  • Did you find it easy to read/navigate/understand?
  • What did you ‘feel’ when you first arrived at my blog?
  • What suggestions do you have on how I could improve my blog?
  • What questions do you have having surfed my blog?
  • What words would you use to describe the design?
  • What are the main things that you think you will remember about my blog 10
    minutes later?

No comments: