No Simpson book at Barnes & Noble



Last week in my post titled, "Goldmans to publish Simpson book of murder," I shared my thoughts about the plan to release O.J. Simpson's book, "If I Did It." Looks like the book chain Barnes & Noble isn't so excited for this title to hit the press either. Mary Ellen Keating, a Barnes & Noble spokeswoman, told the Associated Press that due to a perceived lack of customer interest, the book will only be available online.

"Our buyers don't feel there will be enough of a demand to carry it in our stores," Keating said.

Maybe it isn't completely refusing to sell the book but I find some satisfaction in that announcement nonetheless. Personally, if I was in the publishing business and saw that Rupert Murdoch decided to pass on, "If I Did It," I'd be turning the other way.

No comments: