A nod to another blog: Meta- Dad

 

 

Insightful, informational, and refreshing. These aren't just adjectives I pulled out of my blogging hat. No, these are words I would use to describe my recent blog discovery, Meta-Dad. I'm not sure if the author considers himself to be an abstraction of fatherhood or simply indicating that his blog is coming from a dad writing about dad stuff. Its meta-mind boggling.

Meta-Dad offers posts ranging anywhere from fun or fun parenting products, to a helpful warning in regards to the dangers of benzene, which can be found in most soft-drinks. Although the site's RSS feed is set for partial posts (sad face), it does have an easy to navigate list of categories with a simple "easy on the eye" color scheme. I've only just added Meta-Dad to my Newsgator feed collection and already I feel my brain becoming enriched with fun facts and knowledge.

If you are a parent, please take the time to check this blog out. If you enjoy it, congratulations, you're a good parent.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button

No comments: