Bonaduce, 'I don't want to be in your prayers!'



Danny Bonaduce, a recent addition to the Adam Corolla radio show and star of the hit reality program, "Breaking Bonaduce," is getting divorced. His soon to be ex-wife, Gretchen Bonaduce, filed the divorce papers this week citing irreconcilable differences. Now she's sending him Division of Assets documents to him via email while live on the air. Danny shared today that his Myspace friends (especially the females) have overwhelmed him with love support - really, he's had enough already.

"I don't want to be in your prayers," Bonaduce yelled on the air this morning, "I want to be in your pants!"

Danny added that the only way he (or any male he claims) can get over the loss of a woman in his life, is to get on top of another one.

Why the sudden call for divorce? Besides the "irreconcilable" part, Gretchen says she feels her children should not be raised in the sort of environment made infamous on their reality tv show. Yes, she's been with him through all this craziness for so long and it seems odd that she would all of a sudden decide to get the divorce, especially after Danny's one year of sobriety. However, I have always been of the opinion that there is no statute of limitations on being a good parent. I've seen the show, and can say those kids would easily thrive in a less destructive environment.

I wish all of the Bonaduces the best in this difficult time, and also want Danny to know that he WILL be in my prayers. Prayers to God that Danny Bonaduce will never be in my pants.

Breaking Bonaduce

No comments: