Irresponsible Coffee Drinking

I drink a lot of coffee while I'm at work. I don't know what other people consider a lot, but I drink three or four cups. So the whole movement of reaching for my cup and taking a sip has become ritual for me. It's reflex. I'm on the phone, or staring at my screen and instinctively grab my mug and take a sip.

The problem with that is, it's Monday and it was an old cup of coffee from. . .Friday. It had only just entered my mouth when I realized (and tasted) what I had just done. So while I was feeling this mix of nausea, humiliation, and shame, I rushed to the break room for water and pretzels.

I wish there were more to this story (like a moral or purpose) but really it just makes me look like an idiot.




Look, this blog comes with its own shirt.


and for the ladies. . .

No comments: