Thai Tea at Lunch



 I've always liked the food court because it makes me feel like world traveler. Where should I eat today? I could choose Italy, Thailand, China, New York, or a Gay Bar (Hot Dog on a Stick.)

Recently, I chose Thailand because I had what I believed to be an insatiable thirst for curry. I selected two different types of chicken and some yellowish colored noodles. When it came time to pick my drink, I was hit with a wave of curiosity and selected a ready made pink colored iced drink. The girl behind the counter asked if I would like to try a sample before I actually bought it.

Whenever the worker asks you if you want to sample it first, that is your WARNING that you are selecting something that is not really suitable for human consumption.

I decided against the sample and just asked if it was fruity (since it was pink) and she said, "no."

So I got it anyway.

To recap:
1. Not Fruity
2. Worker suggests I sample it

I wanted to think I was more cultured and above taste testing but turns out I'm a culinary pussy. Also, I figured that I liked Chai Tea and sometimes I pretend to do Tai Chi, so why wouldn't I like Thai Tea? It rhymes!

No comments: