Press Releases, Get your fresh Press Releases here! Just $99 for a full page!

I am a freelance writer helping make ends meet by offering a valuable skill at a terrific discount. Looking for a Press Release for your business? I can write you a professional and affordable full page press release that is engaging and search engine optimized for $99. My turn around time is roughly 1-2 days.

Please see some of my sample below: 


http://docs.google.com/View?id=dt5h9qb_207rz2kcvdp 
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dt5h9qb_208fjdbx8ht 
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dt5h9qb_139fmmm7ffn 
I can develop releases based on any amount of information you provide. I can work off of websites, marketing material, notes, or by talking with you directly over the phone, whichever is more comfortable for you. I deal with these common scenarios most often:

  1. here's my site: www.domain.com. Do your magic... 
  2. we want a release. Here's a book, forty-two pages on what to include, a marketing proposal on what a press release is, etc. (please don't bury me in paperwork to create a 400 word press release). 
  3. an article or flyer; other marketing material 
  4. a telephone conversation in which we discuss what the release should include. 
  5. Responses to questionnaire (below). I will request more information if needed. 

Once an order has been placed, I will contact you if more information is needed (or if you indicate you want to be contacted before writing has begun). You approve all copy and I will revise to your satisfaction.

you can reach me at chase.roper(at)gmail.com OR 253-987-6737

Hope to hear from you!

Click here to fill out a request form!


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments: