The Comedy Bible: From Stand-up to Sitcom--The Comedy Writer's Ultimate "How To" Guide


Do you want to turn your sense of humor into a career?

If the answer is yes, then Judy Carters The Comedy Bible is for you. It is a very comprehensive resource to help you turn your funny writing hobby into money in your bank account. Carter's unique voice and practical advice is just the sort of thing I wish I always had when I first out.

More than just a sensational "how to" book for aspiring comics and writers, this  brilliant book is; extremely well designed and structured. Very instructional, like a "class in a book", and easy-to-use exercises that help sharpen your chops and take your skills to a new level, fast.

I've tried lots of writing books in the past, and I have to say this one was very impressive.




Enter your email address:




Subscribe in a reader

No comments: