Competing for the 2009 Andy Kaufman Award

I am competing for the 2009 Andy Kaufman Award. Currently my submission clip can be seen at the official website, www.andykaufmanaward.com.

The Andy Kaufman Award™ was created to preserve the legacy of one of America's most unique and influential performers in a dynamic way. The prestigious award honors Andy Kaufman's creative spirit while simultaneously shining a spotlight on promising performers with the potential to impact the evolving culture of comedy.

The criteria for The Andy Kaufman Award includes the elements of originality, creativity, spirit and execution, as exemplified by Andy Kaufman. I believe in this award and what it represents for comedy so much that although fewer contestants is best for me, I would like to share the submission info with everyone. So go learn more about it and submit something!


Enter your email address:




Subscribe in a reader

No comments: