I think O.J. might have been guilty


Finally, over a decade since the acquittal, someone has come forward regarding O.J. Simpson's innocents (or lack thereof.) Mike Gilbert, a memorabilia dealer, wrote a book called, "How I Helped O.J. Get Away With Murder: The Shocking Inside Story of Violence, Loyalty, Regret and Remorse" which claims Simpson confessed once after getting high on the marijuana that he did in fact commit the murders. All this after the "If I Did It: Here is how I would do it" book that was written by Simpson last year. I'm not sure what everyone else's thought are on this, but I'm starting to think he may have actually killed those people. Its astonishing to me that our legal system could have let something like this slip. I mean, the gloves clearly didn't fit his hands. Hello??

In a related story, I am working on a book called, "If I Did It: Here is why O.J. Simpson is Mother F&*ker."

No comments: