Paris Hilton, you can take her freedom but not her virginity





So Paris Hilton has spent her first night in jail and we all have to talk about it (me included.) I'm sure I'll be able to watch Nancy Grace tonight talk about what sort of meals Paris is eating and what her cell living accommodations are. I even had the t.v. on this morning and the 4am news people were explaining that the Century Regional Detention Facility routinely book, fingerprint, photograph, medically screen, search and issue an orange top and pants to new inmates. They made sure to point out that the search is the full body cavity kind. Do we really need to know that? I mean, is that news worthy? Hasn't most of the world already witnessed Paris receive a full body cavity search on several different occasions?

No comments: