Elisabeth and Rosie - not friends




I'm still trying to catch up on my reading after being sick yesterday, so forgive me. I came across this article at The ShowBuzz about Elisabeth Hasselbeck and her friendship (or lack thereof) with Rosie O'Donnell. If I remember correctly, shortly after last months blowout on The View, Hasselbeck had announced that there was communication between the two of them which included some form of apologies and forgiveness (although who did what wasn't specified.) But have a look at her recent statement regarding her old pal, O'Donnell.

"Truthfully, I think a friend is someone who you have positive communications with, so I don't know if I would define us as friends right now," Hasselbeck told Access Hollywood. "I did define us as friends, but I'm not going to make the leap to assume that we will or will not be friends in the future."

It wasn't until after reading this that I realized that I have no idea how many the close personal friends I have now may or may not be considered my close personal friends in the near future.

Last month, O'Donnell shared on her personal blog that she had never tried harder to be friends with someone as she did with Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Well, maybe if she tried as hard as she does eating trans fats there would be bridge there worth mending. (She consumes more calories than she burns in a day is all that I'm trying to say (she's fat.))

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in Bloglines

No comments: