2 new things, one of them is Free!

Hey everybody!

This isn't your usual post about some crazy thing a celebrity is doing, or some whacky world leader where I then share what the bigger picture is. No, this is just me letting you all know about something new things I am trying out.

The first new thing I'm trying to do is gain some more subscribers (like everyone else in the blogging world.) I'm not so concerned about numbers as I am loyal readers (like all of you!) In my effort to do this, I decided to offer something free to anyone subscribes. As some of you may know, I do some creative comedic writing over at my Myspace. Well, I have compiled my absolute favorites and put them into an eBook. Well, by eBook I mean a pdf file that I can attach to an email. So subscribe by email and get a free eBook! If you already subscribe to my feed, leave a comment and let me know so I can get you one.

The second thing I'm trying working out is a new feature to Chaseblogger called the Chaseblogger Forum. I wanted to have a place for converstations to continue on without having to keep looking in the archives to follow comments. So on the right hand side of this blog, you will see a blue box that links to the new forum. It is free to sign and comes with an RSS feed so you can easily follow your posts and any replies. Check it out!

That's all I have for today. Keep up the internetting everyone!

No comments: