Man arrested for cutting off dog's head



Police in St. Paul, Minnesota arrested a man today allegedly beheaded a 17 year old girl's dog last month. The man, 24 (age not name (no relation to the t.v. show)) is also being charged with making terrorist threats, and may be charged with cruelty to animals (uhm, why wouldn't he be?)

"I think I can sleep a lot better now," said the girl/dog owner/widower. "It will make me feel way safer. Now we can walk around the whole block." (Her and another person, not her and the dog.)

Am I the only person who is more relieved by the fact that this girl wasn't hurt, sexually assaulted, or killed by this guy than the fact that a dog got it's head lopped off? I mean sure it's hard to go the door and find a gift box addressed to you with a box of valentine chocolates and plastic bag with your dog's bloddy severed head inside, but come on. I think it's times like this that she should focus on the positive things going on her life.


Forensic Investigation of Animal Cruelty: A Guide for Veterinary and Law Enforcement Professionals


No comments: