What have I been up to?

I might start writing here again. Don't get your hopes up. Like anybody is going to get their hopes up about that. Here is a list of things going on in my life that I came up with by free association.

  1. Moved
  2. College
  3. Bumbershoot
  4. Kids back in school
  5. Fantasy Football
  6. Podcast
  7. Talent Showcase
  8. House Chores
  9. Financial planning
  10. Developing winning routine for kids
  11. Eating too much ice cream.
  12. Dog is an asshole.
  13. Wife is amazing.
So there you have. You're all caught up. As you can see, I've different things going on at any given moment. So yeah. Could be worse. Like, 14. But nope, 13. That's my limit. More than 13 things and I slip right into a crazed anxiety attack.

Also, my mom is still super insane.

No comments: