I'll be performing LIVE Sept 25, Seattle Comedy Underground

So, recently my wife suggested I make an effort to do some stand up a little more often. It is something I enjoy doing for the art and creative release it gives me and she knows that about me. Maybe an open mic once or twice a month, nothing that requires too much commitment or any time on the road at all. Instead, I approached someone about the Seattle Regional Talent Showcase for a chance to be in the Seattle International Comedy Competition and now, I'm in said Showcase. Also, it is this Sunday, Sept 25 at 8:30. So if you're in the area and would like to have a great time with lots of laughs, then come to the Seattle Comedy Underground and laugh (for me.)

  • Location: Seattle Comedy Underground (map)
  • Day: Sunday, September 25, 2011
  • Time: 8:30 PM
  • Cost: $10

Don't forget to check out my newest venture - The Stay at Home Dadcast! Available on iTunes. 

No comments: