A letter from my friends at Kingdom Hall


In the mail, I received a hand written letter that I've transposed below. It is from the NHC Kingdom Hall of Jehova's Witnesses. My question is; how should I respond is at all?

Hello! My name is Lynda. I am writing to you today because I need some feedback from your neighborhood.

I am participating in an international volunteer work. I am one of Jehova's Witnesses. I have some important information that I would like to share with you. A sample of it is in the enclosed tract. In all these lands, people are being invited to benefit from a program that helps people learn the Bible's answers to such important questions as:
  • Does fate rule our lives?
  • Does God hold us responsible?
Hope you enjoy this free information. If you have any questions, please feel free to write or call the address above.


Now that I have been deemed the Neighborhood Ambassador of World Religions, I'm at a loss as to how I should reply. Let me know what you think and I'll share next week how it goes.

No comments: