Cool Thing of the Week: Sennheiser RS 140 Wireless Balanced Headphones

Man, I want a pair of these. Nighttime in my house consists largely of falling asleep to a movie, The Office, or me just watching TV. Often times, I have to strain to hear, put the movie on closed caption, or risk waking up my wife. If only there was some way for me to be able to listen to my show at the volume I want without disturbing the peace. Oh, wait!

With the Sennheiser RS 140 Wireless Balanced Headphones, I could do just that! I've coveted similar wireless headphones in the past and have never been able to justify the purchase enough to actually get a set, but more and more I would. The benefit for these puppies goes beyond not waking up others though. With a model like this you are more likely to pick up every little sound on that BlueRay DVD then your are sitting in a living room full of ambient noise and interference. Having a speaker on each side of your face, I believe, is the best possible surround sound system conceivable.

No comments: