Judd's husband busted; sex charges against minor


Loser pictured above.

Where is Chris Hansen when you need him?

Country music sensation, Wynonna Judd, filed for a divorce from her husband today. Dan R. Roach (the soon to be former husband)was arrested Thursday and charged with three counts of aggravated sexual battery against a child younger than 13 according to Nashville police.

Roach, the sexual deviant, had been staying at a rehabilitation clinic in Buffalo Gap, Texas. Way to go unnamed clinic. What purpose do you serve society when a man with drug and alcohol problems can walk out of your facility and man-handle a child? I think that's a sign it's time to close your doors and consider yourself a remarkable failure.

Judd addressed the now very public issue on her website:

"I am obviously devastated. Our family will pull together, begin the healing process and hopefully — by the Grace of God — become stronger. We will move forward with our faith, family and our friends to find resolution to this difficult situation.”

I find it interesting that the statement makes no mention to the little girl who was victimized by the sick man. I'm sure everyone who reads this statement will feel bad for Wynonna (me included) but hey, what about the actual victim; the child!? I know her husband's actions aren't her responsibility and that she doesn't owe the victim any apology, but let's think about this for a second. The best thing for any celebrity to do in a situation like this would be to file the divorce and make statement to your fans that would hopefully separate you as far from this guy and situation as possible.

It is my opinion (which means fact to me) that Judd is trying to save her own face with this type of reaction and would have been best to not say anything other than "my heart goes out the victim and their family as they suffer through the pains of this tragedy." Maybe it wouldn't hurt to also anonymously pay for the victim's counseling for the next 20 years. I'm sorry, but if I was the victim or a close friend or relative reading that, I'd be pissed.

I also hope that Roach lands in prison and find himself falling ass first onto the long end of a broom handle - repeatedly.

Coming Home to Myself


No comments: